An optimistic summer is coming ☀️ — Issue #25
We have just entered a new month and we are getting closer to a summer full of sporting events. We have the European Football Championships and the Olympics and the Paralympics, to be held within a restricted context.
As far as from our work at the Sportidealisten we are optimistic that more events will happen this year compared to 2020 and therefore more job opportunities will pop up. We hope to keep you inspired with jobs and interesting articles as usual.
If you have any feedback or ideas on what we should do next, please let us know :)
Stay tuned for more and now I hope you can enjoy this awesome and valuable newsletter!
In this newsletter, we will share with you things like:
- Fact of the Month
- interesting articles like the European SportsTech Report, Future fans of NHL, Sports Marketing trends and esports
- Featured article
Drive a better tomorrow for women’s football
First-ever women’s football strategy: ‘Be a Changemaker’
ECA is pleased to announce the publication of its first-ever women’s football strategy: ‘Be a Changemaker’, which aims to help clubs drive a better tomorrow for women’s football through creative actions to deliver lasting positive change.
It contains six strategic goals:
- Enhance club player pathways to provide a prosperous and sustainable future for the game
- Accelerate professionalisation, empowering clubs to reach, maintain and exceed improved minimum standards
- Advance the economic development of women’s football and identify new commercial opportunities
- Boost the opportunities for clubs to realise European ambitions through the development of the competition landscape
- Facilitate the successful creation of new women’s football clubs across Europe
- Produce ‘first of its kind’ research studies that become a reference point for the women’s game globally
Below are our featured must read we think you should read. Some are the news we read and listened to, and some are things we shared on Social Media. And since we have so much content and knowledge to share, we will link more interesting news further down below. We hope you like it 🙌
Do you want more news and interesting reads? Or do you want to share any news?
It is time to learn more about social responsibility in sports and more specifically in football…
We believe that all sports bring a lot of engagement and emotions and that is why many of us want to work in sports. Our vision is to have a world where everyone can work with their passion. So lets us all help each other getting that extra help.
∞ Stop dreaming, start finding your passion!
CEO, Jakob Wikenstaal